Have you noticed that some business fluctuations during certain years or months have no logical explanation?
A Real Feng Shui Guide for Home Buyers
Do you know the Real Feng Shui EQUATION for a GREAT life? It’s very simple: THE BETTER THE QI QUALITY OF A PROPERTY…THE BETTER THE LIFE ONE CAN EXPECT. Your home is THE MOST IMPORTANT place where you and your family members renew your energy. Accordingly, it should be, at the very least, a source of good quality Qi. When buying, renting or designing a HOME, consider using real Feng Shui consultants who will make your property work for you… at all times.
A Real Feng Shui Guide for Home Buyers
(Don’t just choose a good property – find an amazing one!)
Being busy with our lives, we typically forget that we depend on energy – Qi. Qi energy comes not only from our food and the air we breathe but also from the ground, our surroundings and the buildings themselves. Our home is a very basic source of our personal stamina and since we spend approximately one third of our lives there (mostly sleeping and resting), we also absorb the energy of the property. Since our home is THE one place where we renew ourselves, we want it to be a source of good quality Qi. According to real Feng Shui, the equation for a great life is very simple: The better the Qi quality of a property… the better the life one can expect!
In Feng Shui practice it is part of our role to recognize GOOD homes, just as we can spot a BAD one…and the way to differentiate between them. In addition, we are also able to recognize GREAT homes, just as we have efficient and reliable ways to make the most of any property. We know that homes take in external energy and conduct it in accordance with the overall design. We are also aware that this has an effect on the residents. Accordingly, there are some properties that can lift you up, fill you with energy and enthusiasm and make you want to dance and sing; there are also properties which make you feel confined and give you the feeling of needing to get out and spend your time elsewhere.
The thing with properties is that some of them affect us strongly and in very clear and definite ways, while the others influence us silently but persistently. Different properties can have a different effect on different people, and so one property is not necessarily equally good or equally bad for each individual. It can also take a while (at least a year and a half), to see the full impact of a certain space. However, what is certain is that the more we’re exposed to specific properties, the more we are able to feel their true nature, together with all the combined influences of the landscape and surroundings. When selecting or constructing your home-to-be, do keep in mind that you will most probably spend many years there and that your choice of home now will have a LONG-TREM EFFECT on your health, relationships and wealth. And that also includes each member of your family…
You deserve a great home
Selecting a good home is a difficult job, but finding – or creating – a great one is even harder. This is in part because you will be adding even more requirements to a long list which will typically include your preferred number of rooms and bathrooms, a garage/parking space, the desired neighborhood, a huge garden and/or yard, proximity to your workplace and schools, etc. Is this extra effort really worth it?? Of course it is because your HOME project is THE most important choice you will make in your life. This is the one thing that will affect your life significantly, right from the moment you move in!
Accordingly, it is important that you choose your residence carefully – you deserve somewhere that will not only support your health and that of family members, but also assist everyone with achieving their dreams and reaching their potentials. Classical or Real Feng Shui helps people with selecting and/or creating great homes which support the residents in every way possible. When it comes to existing properties, our consultation begins with an assessment of the potential of the property in its current state. This is followed with realistic and logical solutions. We don’t recommend using objects or symbols as we don’t want people to make their homes look like a Chinese restaurant… unless that’s what they really want.
When assessing the energy of a property you are considering buying, you should pay attention to the following:
1. The most important principle involving the influence of the landscape is that everything you see has an effect on you. Hence, pay attention to the view from the main entrance/front door and from every window. Avoid facing narrow passageways, sharp structures, dark and closed-in areas. Also keep in mind that the view can be completely different depending which floor you are standing on (you can see much further from the highest floors), so don’t forget to check the view before making any decisions.
2. It is beneficial to have mountains in the vicinity, as mountains are a natural source of the life energy, Qi. However, keep in mind that any outcrops or extensions should look friendly and lush and should not be pointy with exposed rocks, etc., as this can have a detrimental effect.
3. Water in the vicinity is always a bonus, as water also carries life energy. When situated in the appropriate place in relation to your property, good water can also make you rich and powerful! However, when it is not in the appropriate location it can function like a drain, carrying away anything you want to keep for yourself… The ideal location for water, relative to your property is in the Southwest or East but you should also consider North in order to take advantage of the next period (from 2024).
4. Access roads and driveways also affect the way Qi comes onto the property. Do avoid properties that are entered via a straight road, as well as those in a cul-de-sac – both carry some kind of danger. Moreover, avoid creating access roads that narrow right in front of the property as this limits the distribution of Qi, thereby also limiting your potentials. Do bear in mind that driveways are important; they can bring Qi in as well as take it away!
5. Be careful when it comes to stand-alone properties, especially those on top of a hill or at the bottom of a steep road. When a property is over exposed to abrupt energy it can cause your life (and career; and wealth) to be unstable, bringing lots of ups and downs.
6. When selecting a property close to a huge body of water, always go for either a larger property or a unit in a solid apartment building.
What can a real Feng Shui expert do for you?
- Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about your property placement and overall design (including gates, access roads, pavements, etc.). While there is a small chance that you may unintentionally choose the best location or a great property by yourself, it is always better to not take a chance, and instead rely on trusted knowledge, which has proved its efficiency.
- When it comes to existing properties, we assess their true potentials, and will suggest improvements which will promote healthy Qi flow and which in turn will help you to live a better life and to add more quality to your existence. Our knowledge of bad and good rooms, and bad, good and great personal directions enables us to provide you with practical solutions, which will work for you at all times. Using a careful assessment of the surroundings and directions, we can also find the best place for your external or internal water features, starting from indoor aquariums and fish tanks to outdoor water fountains and pools, which will all boost your prosperity and influence.
How we do what we do
In our line of work we use scaled layouts, Google Maps, terrain maps, compass readings and official information about local declination. For an off-site consultation, we also require pictures and the date of birth of the residents of the property, in order to come up with best personal directions and ideal bed and desk placements… all of which will continue to work for you at all times!
If you want to be perfectly sure that you're pruchasing the right home, or you have any doubts related to Feng Shui, find all the answers you seek in these two books:
© Althea S.T.
author, real Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology expert
PROČITAJTE SLEDEĆI TEKST: How to use real Feng Shui for a real workplace