An outstanding performance that meets minimal design - the perfect description for Sintesi, Falmec's integrated cooking system.
10 ideas for winter decoration of your kitchen
Is there anything better than a warm home during winter days ...?
In addition to crackling fire making us warm, let's give warmth to our eyes as well. During the winter, most of the time we spend in the kitchen due to the holidays, why not make this space decorated in the spirit of winter and enjoy even in preparing festive food ...?
You can keep simple decorations such as snow flakes on a wall or window, or you can let your imagination flow and decorate whatever comes to your mind.
First, consider what winter means to you and what is it that winter brings. For example twigs, candles, stars, shiny ornaments, lights or pine cones. See that your decoration is at all necessary places in the kitchen and it does not interrupt the work flow.
1. You will probably have excess decorations when you decorate your Christmas tree. Take advantage of the remaining decorative balls by spraying them with artificial snow, and you can add a pattern, and then stack them in a decorative bowl that you can keep on your dining room table.
2. Find the cones that seem nicer, then create a variety of paper forms that remind you of winter and attach them to selected cones that you can keep leaned against the wall.
3. If you are a fan of pine cones, you can paint them and put in a transparent vase, it will your working section and add contrast.
4. Make a paper tablecloths for your table in the form of snow flakes, and you can put some of the above mention decoration above it.
5. From the decorative paper make miniature gifts that you can attach to the refrigerator door instead of magnets.
6. Take two small glasses and glue stars or snowflakes on them, then put candle in - if they are scented the better. In addition to your kitchen being more beautiful, the smell will spread as well. Also, instead of snowflakes, you can glue conifer twigs. It'll bring a little outdoor winter in the interior of your home.
7. Take some time and make lots of paper forms that remind you of winter, which you will then glue together and you will have a curtain that will fill your kitchen with winter spirit.
8. Make a cone of cardboard that you will paint in green, and then glue the buttons or pieces of jewelry on. Remember to make the star that you will put on top of your tree.
9. Give your children to draw the stars that you’ll decorate together. You can set them to hang from your kitchen window, chandelier or whichever place that seems to be perfect.
10. If you plan to do your best, you can make a snowman out of the fish bowl. If you put a candle inside, this snowman will bring warmth to the whole kitchen.
READ THE FOLLOWING TEXT: ARMANI DESIGNED KITCHEN